IMEA Corporate Membership
In 1988, the Indiana Music Educators Association established a level of membership for corporations that have a vested interest in music education in Indiana. If your firm has a vital interest in music education, we feel you will wish to become an IMEA Corporate Member.
Corporate memberships are $250 per academic year (July 1-June 30). The deadline to become a corporate member for the 2013-14 academic year is June 30, 2013. The benefits of membership include:
- A listing in each issue of the Indiana Musicator
- A corporate membership certificate
- Preferred booth location and a 10% discount on booth rental at the IMEA State Convention.
- A listing in the state convention program
- A corporate member sign for your convention booth
- Corporate membership listing in the state convention registration area
- Two complimentary registrations for the IMEA State Convention
- A company listing and link on the IMEA website
To pay by check or credit card, please click on the link below. After filling in all requested information, you will be allowed to choose your method of payment.
We look forward to a renewed relationship with your business in the upcoming year. Thank you for your support of and interest in music education in Indiana.
The IMEA Board of Directors has chosen the Grand Wayne Convention Center in Ft. Wayne for our next IMEA Convention, January 25-27, 2014.
Please mark the above dates on your calendar and patronize our conference hotels; this allows IMEA to continue to present high caliber conventions in top-rate quality facilites. IMEA Corporate Members’ exhibitor information packets are mailed out late summer. In August 2013 you will be able to download an exhibitor information packet from the IMEA website and clicking on the “Convention” button, then “Exhibits.”
Thank you for joining IMEA in our continued work toward excellence in music education.
One of the advantages of becoming an IMEA Corporate Member is the value of the advertising discounts available.